Please Note: Cancellations are to be made via the PS64 online booking system, or our mobile app up to 4 hours to the class start time. If it is within the four-hour window, the class/session will be lost. If you miss a booked class, it will be deducted off your class package or membership, or a late fee will be charged. We require 24hrs notice for scheduled appointments (pilates studio privates and semi privates). If a cancellation is within 4 hours of the start time a fee will be charged as late notice.
Terms and Conditions
• We will always endeavour to uphold quality classes and services to you on time as per our schedule. The schedule is always subject to change and class cancelations may occur, due to unexpected circumstances
• PS64 is not responsible for lost belongings
• PS64 reserves the right to refuse entry at any time.
• Attendance will not be accepted any later than 15mins, and the class will be marked as a late cancel/session lost
• Senior/Concession class rates are for over 55’s and available in the seniors pilates mat/studio sessions scheduled (please ask reception for classes that apply)
• Student rates for group fitness apply to students in high school (17 years and under)
• Group fitness class packs and studio equipment pilates packages are nontransferable, interchangeable or able to be shared between clients.
• Suspensions for Members are subject to a maximum of 5 weeks within one year and each suspension must be for a minimum of 2 weeks. Anything less than this is not considered as a suspension.
• Semi-private equipment packages valid strictly for 3 months from first class. (2 week extension may be applied for sickness and/or holidays only)
• There are no suspensions, extensions or transfers for casual classes, intro offers, class packages or upfront memberships.
• Prices are subject to change as increases in costs occur.
Events / Workshops / Retreats
Dependent on the event, members may be able to attend workshops or special events free of charge, or at discounted rate.
• There are no refunds, transfers or exchanges for bookings to special events or workshops.